Sevenoaks Senior College has several unique features that set it apart from most other Western Australian government secondary schools.
- Sevenoaks Senior College is an Independent Public School.
- It is a self-managing College within the government school system.
- We have a College Board that provides guidance and makes recommendations to the Principal.
- The Principal of Sevenoaks Senior College is accountable to the Director General for the operation of the College based on the College Business Plan.
- The Board may be involved in making recommendations about College Planning, College Performance, Business, Community and Post Education Provider Links, Business Processes, Resources, Human Resource Management, Students and Programs.